TOOTING
Just have to share an email from my Uncle Gary to my mom. Pretty cool. I am a very proud Niece!

Gary:
I forgot to tell you; last week during our inspection outbrief I was called to the stage of the base theater in front of thousands of people at the theater and on closed circuit TV across the base, to receive the award as the Top Performer for the inspection...out of 22,000 people!!! What an honor that was...AND how embarrassing!!!! The inspector general said they only give out one coin for every two or three inspections they do every year. My nuclear certified equipment program was named the best in the Air Force Materiel Command. Cool eh?
Mom:
OMG! how cool is that??????? That is so awesome, you better tell Mom!I just can't get over how ambitious and awesome you are at your job!22,000 people????? Congratulations, Gar...about the time I'm so proudof you I could burst, you do something else! WOW!
Gary:
Thank you, T. It would have been awesome just to pass the inspection of my program; I never expected this. And the good part: that was the last major inspection I have to go through before retiring next year. We passed our weapons safety program management evaluation by headquarters last spring with zero discrepancies (first time ever for this base). It was neat because when they hired me into this position last year there were a lot of people (including HQ) questioning why I was selected after being out of weapons safety for ten years. It's good motivation when people say you can't do something! "Hide and watch, beotch!"


<< Home