The People of ......


Ma'am, your "she-wolf" can clearly breathe. now please put it away, it's scaring everybody.

Don't just look at it, embrace it. It's so beautiful, I just want to touch it so i can become a better person.



I always assumed the lemon would carry the man-purse, but thanks to this picture we can now put that argument to rest. You know, with the ketchup they kinda have a nice stoplight thing going on there too.
New York

Are those ankle weights, half-socks or sweatbands? Does she think that if things are kind of the same color they can go together? Are see-through shorts only appropriate with shiny blue hats? I wish I knew how these things worked.
Florida

You wanna know how you can spot a bad Elvis impersonator? They will look nothing like Elvis.
Nevada

Let me get this straight. You spent money. To paint money. On the side of your Impala. Yet, you don't have rims and you drive an Impala with money painted on the side, so that suggests you don't really have money...now I'm confused.
Ohio

Gym teachers in the 70's didn't wear their shorts this tight and this high.
Texas

I don't think your hamburger is the only thing you need help with.
Canada

What are the odds that two people in the world, let alone the same Walmart return line, would be rocking snake-skin capris and white tees? The only rational explanation is Ice Cube recently killed an anaconda in their town.
Oklahoma

"Hey dude, I'm gonna turn my car into a Stegosaurus!" - 'Ya, absolutely. I honestly can't think of anything else to spend your money on. Probably one of the best investments you can make actually. You're gonna get so much tail in that thing.'
Missouri
Somebody come here and pick up my jaw, I can't seem to find it now that my eyes popped out of my head.
Pennsylvania

How did this guy find my Osh Kosh B'gosh overalls from when I was 4?
Tennessee
This man is becoming a legend on this site! But when you start to accent the undies with a flannel vest, HOT DAMN!! How could you not be legendary?


<< Home